Posted in Journal
Volume 14 of the Indiana Journal of Political Science is now online. This edition includes:
- Politics Across the Curriculum: Teaching Introductory Political Science Courses in Learning Communities by David E. Leaman
- Correct Voting in Senate Elections by Matthew L. Bergbower
- Cheap, But Still Not Effective: An Experiment Showing that Indiana’s Online Registration System Fails to Make eMail an Effective Way to Register New Voters by Elizabeth Bennion and David W. Nickerson
- The Role of Nonprofits and Latino Political Mobilization by Matthew Todd Bradley, Karl Besel, and Regina Padgett
- The State, Property Rights and the Middle Class: Empirical Support for an Aristotelian Observation by Itai Sened, Marshall Thompson, and Robert Walker
You can download the full journal by clicking here.